CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

I haven't been online much this week and hadn't realized I'd been tagged until just now. So here it is.

The rules:
Go to your picture file on your computer.
Pull up the 4th folder.
Pull up the 4th photo.
Tell us about it.

This is a picture from Sabrina & I last weekend when she came to visit. On Friday night, we went to the Bluebird Cafe, which is a great little music joint. Songwriters sit around and play their songs, often telling the stories of where the songs came from. If you come see me, I'll be sure to take you to the Bluebird.

Okay, so tag, you're it...
Sabrina
Kari
Vickie
Emily
Sarah




2 comments:

Natrudy said...

Hello?? It's time to blog again, some of us are addicted to reading other peoples' blogs!! :-)

Mary Anna said...

New blog again, please.

Signed,
Upstairs Roomy