CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Major Man


Addi's birthday was last weekend, so I sent her a birthday present & Major an "un-birthday" present, as is tradition with Auntie (that's me!).
Last Friday night, I got a voicemail from Major Man that made my heart smile and is just too cute not to share.
"Auntie, I LOVE the surpise you gave me. I love it, I love it! There's a gum thing. You pretend like you're having gum. Then you say 'Do you want some gum?' You pull it out and something snaps their finger. I'm gonna do it to Daddy! Hook 'em Horns! Uh...I mean, I love you!"
Is that not the most precious thing ever?! My favorite part is the end - "Hook 'em Horns! Uh...I mean, I love you!" Made me laugh & cry all at the same time.

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

haha, i LOVE this! :) you had told me about it but reading it and see your picture with him made it even better.