CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Place

Thought I would post a little tour of my amazing house! God worked it out so incredibly. I could not have imagined a cooler place to live. And on top of a cute house, he gave me AWESOME roommates ~ Amy, Emily, & Mary Anna.
we have a front porch!!! with a swing!!!
come on in y'all!
the next few pics are a panoramic if you are standing just inside the front door. this piece is all postcards from local places...it's where i'm starting my list of places i need to see this is looking down the hallway towards the back door. that's amy's room on the left. emily's room is down this hallway too.

this is our downstairs living room. (yep, there's two living rooms!)
through the living room is the dining room. my roomie mary anna is on the left. mandy, a friend who was over for Bible study, is on the right. those flowers are were sent to me by the girls i work with on my first day - aren't they beautiful?
continue through the dining room, and you get to the kitchen...i love this room! makes me want to cook....or at least make banana pudding. :)
more of the kitchen. the house was already decorated, but it looks so much like something i would do. i love the french cafe, parisian look!
let's go back to the front and up the stairs!
this is the "guest couch" - where you can stay if you come visit. just kidding! this little sitting area is at the top of the stairs. you turn back to the left to get to the living room.
this is the upstairs living room. it's so cozy. great spot for watching movies...or sports center.
this is looking to the right from the last view. that's mary anna's room over there.
this is looking to the left. that's the door to my bathroom. my room is just to the left of the bathroom door.
this is my room. i have a few things up on the wall now, but i took these pics just a few days after i moved in, so it's not completely unpacked here. but there are two very important things to notice here - 1) the purple-would you expect anything different? 2) the sonic cup-sonic is around the corner from my house! greatness!
continued panoramic of my room
please excuse all the boxes. they are mostly gone now.
well, that concludes our tour. hope you have enjoyed it!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Yay, you have a blog! Your new house is adorable.