CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

new beginnings

So, at the request of numerous friends, I have decided to start a blog. I know that there are lots of people who want to keep up with what's going on with me that aren't on facebook, so I figured it was time. I hope you all enjoy! I will share pics & stories of Nashville life, and I hope to share what God is doing in my life as well.
I have lots of thoughts about my life right now ~ my new beginning in Nashville, saying good-bye to Arlington, my family, my friends, my church. It's not at all been easy, but I know I am exactly where God wants me, so that is what I am holding onto. I know it's right. So I'm gonna keep walking this road, knowing that God is walking ahead of me and with me, that he is holding my hand as he leads me.

1 comments:

Natrudy said...

In case I haven't said it enough, I am sooooo glad that you are here!!!